Saturday, March 30, 2013

TiVo App - Overview & Conclusion

So I have spent quite a bit of time, and I have a very good understanding of how the TiVo Stream communicates with the application, but unfortunately I am not any closer to getting the TiVo stream to work on my android or PC devices.

Overview of architecture



However, I can't solve the problem in the iOS App


I cannot extract the decryption algorithm for the playlist items, I cannot debug the applications streaming functionality, and I cannot override any code in the whitebox.

My list of clever ideas has run out...for the iOS App.

Next: Understanding how the TiVo Stream hardware works




1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've made a huge job!

    What about using your capacity with a lower challenge, like hacking our Android protection?

    ReplyDelete